Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am buying a new bedsheet, the color is maroon, does it fit my wall paint that is light yellow, or cream???

advice pleaseI am buying a new bedsheet, the color is maroon, does it fit my wall paint that is light yellow, or cream???
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM鈥?/a>





absolutely....especially if it's something similar to this.....or even a solid maroon color.....just add color coordinated accessories too (wall art/ curtains/ pillows/ rugs) :-)I am buying a new bedsheet, the color is maroon, does it fit my wall paint that is light yellow, or cream???
Cream would work, yellow wouldn't.
Maroon looks good with lighter colors. but i wouldn't recommend yellow.. I have maroon stuff in my room b/c its in honor of Virginia Tech(which is only 2 hours from where I live).. and my walls are painted in a minty/lime green color...and it looks good..
Cream. My room is themed burgundy and cream. Maroon is more purple... definitely don't go with yellow, they're complete opposites on the color spectrum.
bed sheet colors don't matter since you're sleeping in them. and then it's covered up after your bed is made.
Yes, those colors will go nicely together.
Cream all the way, babe!
cream definitely
YES i love it... the cream would readily be great, but if you want to pair it with yellow make sure the kind of yellow isn't the really bright one nor the banana one.. rather you should use the buttery yellow. I love that bedroom scheme!!
yes!!! It goes well with it my room was the same color!! the walls were a tint between yellow, cream and a little orange but not much and my bed sheets were a maroonv color
It would look great...maroon goes with any light color...
yea, that will match rlly well, especially if its cream

No comments:

Post a Comment