Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can you put a flat white wall next to a simi gloss yellow cream colored wall?

My kitchen wall runs into my living room wall, and I painted my kitchen walls white. Now I am painting my living room walls a creamy lite yellow the name of it is Ivory Sampler and it sure came out like a


creamy yellow., Flat white against simi gloss does that work well


or not. Thank you for your helpCan you put a flat white wall next to a simi gloss yellow cream colored wall?
They'll ';go';, but that isn't the issue. Did you realize that flat finishes are next to impossible to wash? I'd rethink your choice of finish in the kitchen.Can you put a flat white wall next to a simi gloss yellow cream colored wall?
Your kitchen walls are painted in flat white paint, and you are painting the living room in a semigloss? Usually its the otherway around, but anyway. Just use painters tape and a plumb level to get an architecturally straight line, it will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment